Control Panels Built for Safety, Usability and Performance
Automation Resources designs and builds industrial automation control panels to meet customer specifications — including standard, stainless steel, HMI, pushbutton and other enclosure types and technologies.
All panels are built following industry best practices and standard design principles, including:
- All wires placed in wireways
- All components labeled with descriptions, and wires with wire numbers
- High voltage wires segregated from low voltage wires
- Extra space for convection cooling of components or future expansion
- Use of cooling devices such as air conditioners, heat exchangers or fans
- Circuit protection (fuses or breakers) for all components
- Design based on SCCR requirements
- Optional CAT-3 safety system designs
- Documentation (user manuals, IQ/OQ, test plans)
- UL Certified Panel Shop
Automation Resources engineers work closely with customer engineers to incorporate enclosures into the existing building power distribution design, and with customer electricians to layout the installation of conduit/wiring. Detailed electrical schematics of the systems are provided with the handover of each project.